Friday, July 05, 2013

Detroit Ticket Stubs

Hi Eileen, 

I was going through a few boxes and I found one envelope of old ticket stubs, all from the 1960s in Detroit

Leon "Lee" Dixon
St. Catherine's HS, 1966

DETROIT DRAGWAY
This was a championship even in the early 1960s
with Jack Chrisman setting a record in a 1964 Mercury Comet.



OLYMPIA STADIUM
I believe this was for Sly & The Family Stone.



BOB-LO ISLAND PARK
These were unused ride tickets from the Island...50 cents worth... which was a LOT to me at that time!



DSR BUS TRANSFERS
I used to ride the 2nd Blvd. bus every day to school.
It went along 
6 Mile Road, down 2nd... and then I would transfer to Forest Avenue Crosstown line to take me to St. Catherine)

________________________________________________________

Have something you'd like to share? 
Send it to me at detroitmemories@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment